Gym adventures thread

Area for users to tell the community (and receive feedback) about their adventures while playing Pokémon GO.
jpdenoyer

Gym adventures thread

Post#1 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:53 pm

As the title suggests this thread is for sharing interesting gym engagement stories.

jpdenoyer

Re: Gym adventures thread

Post#2 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Last night I took a long walk. I passed through a neighborhood that I had last visited months ago when there was snow on the ground. I spotted two gyms both level 10 that I'm still in. Another gym I raised to level 8 and left a defender.

clumpymold

Post#3 » Sun May 28, 2017 10:22 am

I just took down this level 10 gym down the street from me. At around midnight. Then placed this as my defender. I'm Team Instinct, by the way. And Team Mystic somehow ALWAYS takes over this gym almost immediately. It took it over again in a matter of minutes at around 1 or 2am. Yes, that's correct, AM.

Resize of Capture+_2017-05-28-00-21-26.png
Resize of Capture+_2017-05-28-00-21-26.png (190.17 KiB) Viewed 218 times

Resize of Capture+_2017-05-28-00-21-14.png
Resize of Capture+_2017-05-28-00-21-14.png (239.32 KiB) Viewed 218 times

:lol:

jpdenoyer1

Post#4 » Sun May 28, 2017 4:59 pm

clumpymold wrote:I just took down this level 10 gym down the street from me. At around midnight. Then placed this as my defender. I'm Team Instinct, by the way. And Team Mystic somehow ALWAYS takes over this gym almost immediately. It took it over again in a matter of minutes at around 1 or 2am. Yes, that's correct, AM.

Congratulations on catching the shinny. Many reader are envious.

Sounds like you have a problem with cheaters. Next time wait by the gym for the few minutes needed to verify spoofing. After witnessing ghost activity, report the spoofers. You can easily see their user name with the defenders placed.

clumpymold

Post#5 » Sun May 28, 2017 9:15 pm

jpdenoyer1 wrote:
clumpymold wrote:I just took down this level 10 gym down the street from me. At around midnight. Then placed this as my defender. I'm Team Instinct, by the way. And Team Mystic somehow ALWAYS takes over this gym almost immediately. It took it over again in a matter of minutes at around 1 or 2am. Yes, that's correct, AM.

Congratulations on catching the shinny. Many reader are envious.

Sounds like you have a problem with cheaters. Next time wait by the gym for the few minutes needed to verify spoofing. After witnessing ghost activity, report the spoofers. You can easily see their user name with the defenders placed.

Thanks for that. I'll remember that next time. I know there's this one gym on a crabbing pier that closes (gates are closed and locked) at 8pm. I was there around 7:50pm. Took down a gym and then walked back. No one else was around. This pier extends WAY out into the ocean so anyone nearby on the shore would not be able to access it. A few moments later, I noticed it was taken over by Team Mystic. After 8pm. Total spoofing there. But I'll have to remember to screenshot the defenders next time. :x

jpdenoyer1

Post#6 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:37 pm

I have 4 beedrils placed. One nicknamed stand united. 3 nicknamed coexist in english, arabic and hebrew.

I have 2 butterfree placed. One nick named hatedestroys. One nicknamed why 80 dead.

Return to “Pokemon GO Adventure Logs”