REMINDER- 11/12/16 LYNDNURST NJ POKEMON GO FUN NIGHT

HWJOE

REMINDER- 11/12/16 LYNDNURST NJ POKEMON GO FUN NIGHT

Post#1 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:04 pm

Saturday 11/12/16 RAIN DATE 11/19/16
Between 7pm-10pm; for all 3 hours, the Lyndhurst First Aid Squad will sponsor lighting all 8 lures in the Lyndhurst Municipal Park. There are also 2 GYMs in the park.
It's a great way to spend a fine Fall night in NJ with friends and family!
At the last POKÉMON GO NIGHT in September well over 650 people attended and it was a HUGE success! Everyone had a great time!
The Lyndhurst First Aid Squad will again have food available for sale, both parallel streets will be closed for maximum walking fun and safety. There is a playground for the kiddies and restrooms are available. Plenty of lighting and safety officers will also be made available by the town to ensure safe walking for everyone.
also the First Aid Squad is now also a TOYS 4 TOTS stop! Any new, packaged, and unwrapped toy for a girl or boy, no matter what, is welcome!
Currently the park appears to be a JIGGLYPUFF nest but many other POKÉMON happen by.
Plenty of parking is available at the Shop Rite on New York Ave and the shopping center across the street from the park, entering off Valley Brook Ave. There will also be angled street parking [limited] on Court Street next to the park.
I hope everyone can come out and support Lyndhurst and play POKÉMON GO! Don't let a little cold air stop you form enjoying the evening! Info will soon be posted on the town website... http://www.lyndhurstnj.org/Departments/Recreation

Ravyn

Re: REMINDER- 11/12/16 LYNDNURST NJ POKEMON GO FUN NIGHT

Post#2 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Aww, I missed this! Dang it. This is the closet group I've heard of.

Return to “Team General Discussions”