New Pokestop

Updates on Pokemon GO, Pokemon GO Pro, and other relevant information.
Lyraglide

New Pokestop

Post#1 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:02 pm

The Starbucks across from my office is suddenly a Pokestop -- just a few feet from another traditional Pokestop. Not sure how long that will last, if it affects other stores, or if it is visible to anyone who isn't in the immediate area around it.

Finks

Re: New Pokestop

Post#2 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:49 pm

This is a "permanent" thing as far as I know. Sprint stores should have the same thing happening to them. Question is, for how long. I'm sure it costs them something for each month/year this happens.

Finks

Post#3 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:17 pm

Just remembered there is a Starbucks near my office. Can't leave yet, but I can see in game that it is now a Pokestop. Only thing is that for the image, instead of a photo of the outside of the shop, it's of a Starbucks Pokemon Frappachino. I wonder what happens when I spin it? Anything different than a normal stop?

Lyraglide

Post#4 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:10 pm

Finks wrote:I wonder what happens when I spin it? Anything different than a normal stop?

It's exactly like a normal Pokestop as far as what you get and how often you can get it. I just got a 10K egg but I'm not sure which of the two adjacent Pokestops gave it to me, though.

Return to “News”