Level 39 player from Buffalo, NY?

Updates on Pokemon GO, Pokemon GO Pro, and other relevant information.
pokeling

Level 39 player from Buffalo, NY?

Post#1 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:40 am

There's an interview on Pokemon GO Hub with a level 39 guy, is he legit or...?

http://pokemongohub.net/jimmie-pitts-interview-level-39-player-buffalo-ny/

Lyraglide

Re: Level 39 player from Buffalo, NY?

Post#2 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:55 pm

I don't see why not. I started late, rarely fight in gyms, and don't spend much time going after any pokemons that aren't accessible on my way to and from work, and I'm nearly at 26. If you live/work in a city, you literally can't catch them all, or you will be late for work. If he's putting in as many hours as he says, especially if he's paying for in-game items, it's not difficult to believe at all. He'd probably be snorting heroin if he wasn't that addicted Pokemon Go, so I won't judge him.

MassivePoke

Re: Level 39 player from Buffalo, NY?

Post#3 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Lyraglide wrote:I don't see why not. I started late, rarely fight in gyms, and don't spend much time going after any pokemons that aren't accessible on my way to and from work, and I'm nearly at 26. If you live/work in a city, you literally can't catch them all, or you will be late for work. If he's putting in as many hours as he says, especially if he's paying for in-game items, it's not difficult to believe at all. He'd probably be snorting heroin if he wasn't that addicted Pokemon Go, so I won't judge him.

:lol:

Return to “News”