Pokemon Go Second Generation Update speculation?

Updates on Pokemon GO, Pokemon GO Pro, and other relevant information.
touchmenot

Pokemon Go Second Generation Update speculation?

Post#1 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:33 pm

I don't know if it is true. Rumors spread about the strategy to evolve eevee from Espeon or Umbreon.
http://pokemongoph.com/how-to-evolve-from-eevee-to-espeon-or-umbreon/

LeonDtrix

Re: Pokemon Go Second Generation Update speculation?

Post#2 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:44 pm

So, it could be as simple as. During the day, if you evolve eevee your dieroll choices are, vape, jolt, flare, or esp. At night drop esp from chance for umb. Done.

Other theories are that you have to walk your target eevee a certain amount. If more is done at day, esp, at night, umb.

Seems too complicated.

OH! This would be sick! What if it was when you CAUGHT the eevee? Day or night? Now u gotta remember and check not just IVs. But when you got it.

Final theory. Trading is rumored same batch. Maybe they'll have Pokemon evolve via trade (like their flipping supposed too), like steelix and crobat. Then day or night checks could work there too. Just ideas.

jpdenoyer

Post#3 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:40 am

The link in the original post is dead.

If they distinguish between 'day' and 'night' would that be defined by solar position or clock time? If defined by solar position do they do anything special at places far enough north/south to be light all summer and dark all winter? If defined by clock time do they do anything special near time zone lines?

MassivePoke

Post#4 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Pokemon go already distinguishes between day and night.
The screen darkens and looks bluer between 21:00 - 09:00 for me in the UK.
I assume it is regional and happens for everyone between these times.

Return to “News”