Pokemon GO Pro Moderators

Updates on Pokemon GO, Pokemon GO Pro, and other relevant information.
adminpgp
Site Admin

Pokemon GO Pro Moderators

Post#1 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Mod application:

Pokemon GO Pro has become the online go-to hub for discussing Pokemon GO. This is awesomesauce at it's finest, though with this increased activity comes the ever so prevalent spammers / advertisers.

All users interested in becoming moderators should first read this post completely to understand what the position is composed of, and after having read the terms should reply to this post as follows:

I have read the Moderator Application Post and understand the post completely. I wish to apply for a position as a Pokemon GO Pro Moderator. I acknowledge that I would be a volunteer Moderator, which means I will not be receiving payment, I will not be receiving partial ownership of pokemongopro.com, nor will I receive any form of compensation for the activities I do.

What is the roll of a moderator:
  • Discord Live Chat Channel Moderator
      The live chat is a very fun and dynamic playground. Discord has been our go to choice and has been very popular. Moderators would be vigilant and act when the Live Chat rules have been broken.
  • Forum Moderator
      Provide help to users in the forum, help control spammers/advertisers, and have fun along the way :)

The following are the Moderator Forum requirements:
  • Must be mature and well mannered
  • Must use discord since this will be the main form of communication
  • Must have shown an interest in the pokemongopro community (via activity over the forums, live chat, etc).

Plus but not a requirement:
  • Active on social media and are willing to spread the world Pokemon GO Pro word

IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:

Do moderators get paid or do moderators obtain a partial ownership of the Pokemongopro.com or anything linked with the website (such as the Discord Channel, and anything else currently linked or linked in the future)?
    No. A moderator position is a voluntairy position. No payment or partial ownership is given to Moderators.

Some Moderators may become only forum moderators, other moderators maybe become only discord moderators, and other moderators may become both. This may also be valid for other future platforms used by Pokemon GO Pro.

Moderator requirements can be changed at any time. Please refer to this page to check if any changes have been made. With great power comes great responsibility. Moderators must not abuse these powers. If abused, their Moderator status will be taken away from them.

Lid

Re: Pokemon GO Pro Moderators

Post#2 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:45 pm

I have read the Moderator Application Post and understand the post completely. I wish to apply for a position as a Pokemon GO Pro Moderator. I acknowledge that I would be a volunteer Moderator, which means I will not be receiving payment, I will not be receiving partial ownership of pokemongopro.com, nor will I receive any form of compensation for the activities I do.
-Lid

showhe

Post#3 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:16 am

-showhe

adminpgp
Site Admin

Post#4 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:13 am

Lid wrote:I have read the Moderator Application Post and understand the post completely. I wish to apply for a position as a Pokemon GO Pro Moderator. I acknowledge that I would be a volunteer Moderator, which means I will not be receiving payment, I will not be receiving partial ownership of pokemongopro.com, nor will I receive any form of compensation for the activities I do.
-Lid

When you get the chance lid, come to the discord channel :)

mywifisucks

Post#5 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:57 pm

-mywifisucks

matthewlavallee

Post#6 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:16 am

-Matt

iDowney

Post#7 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:27 am

-iDowney

Lyraglide

Post#8 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:26 pm

I do have experience with modding (actually, also administering) another PHPBB forum.

WarBeetle

Post#9 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:36 am

*Note: Preferably I would want to be a forum moderator only (Assuming you would be interested in having me). Active on Twitter and YouTube so happy to spread the word about this site. Let me know...

Lyraglide

Post#10 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:55 pm

At some point the URL of this forum will get added to the database in some auto-spamming software like XRumer. At that point, you're going to have to up your game to keep the forum from being overrun by spam posts. The bot can post faster than you can delete.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XRumer

Return to “News”