Mr. Mime for Farfetched

Blade

Mr. Mime for Farfetched

Post#1 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:14 am

Hello everyone,
I know some may see this as cheating, but other may see this as a way to solve a problem. I don't plan on giving my account info to anyone, but instead, I was thinking of making a burner account. I will find someone here that will do the same. I'm Canadian in Japan (not going home for some time, sorry), and I have all the region exclusive Pokémon except Mr. Mime. I will make an account and catch a farfetched, the first one I find, and you make one and do the same with Mr. Mime. After, we can trade the burner account info, and when trading comes, we can log onto it with a second divice and have him in our games. Hell, I'll try and catch you a couple if you want to find me a couple too. If anyone is up for this, let me know!

Lyraglide

Re: Mr. Mime for Farfetched

Post#2 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:32 pm

When trading comes, I'll trade. What's the point of having a feature like trading and not using it to haggle with another player? It's a game, not a shopping list.

Blade

Re: Mr. Mime for Farfetched

Post#3 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:07 am

Well the problem is finding someone close enough to actually trade with. Same trade I'd make in person with anyone, but what's the point if I have to fly to the UK to find someone with Mr. Mime because no one near me has one and know one I know is going to visit the UK and back any time soon? This is a trade, just in a different way and without leaving the country I'm in.

Return to “Trading”